The dark Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The dark Light

Forum for all of your IC and OOC posts. Welcome to The Dark Light

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arnatula

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arnatula
Unlucky
Arnatula

Number of posts : 13
Character : Arnatula
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Arnatula Empty
PostSubject: Arnatula   Arnatula EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 3:54 pm

Forum name: Arnatula
Character name: Arnatula DeLacy
Alts in this guild: None... but I'm a bit of an alt-oholic, so if we need a particular class to join I probably have one... Very Happy

Only daughter and youngest child of Bishop DeLacy, Arnatula was born to happiness, love and the ways of the Light, and to follow in the footsteps of her family... until rogue Demon Lords robbed her of her favorite brother, Aron, defeating him in batle and drawing him screaming through a portal of black flames to... where, she does not know.

To the express disapproval of her father and brothers, her resulting studies into Demonology to understand how to control and defeat these fel creatures drove her family from her. Arna now travels alone through Azeroth and Outland following any and all clues as to the whereabouts of her lost brother. Alone, at least, until meeting the members of the Dark Light Guild...
Back to top Go down
Willowsmudge
Elite
Elite
Willowsmudge

Number of posts : 1023
Character : Eccentric Willow
Registration date : 2007-08-17

Arnatula Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arnatula   Arnatula EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 7:10 pm

<Willow hopes that she can share with Arnatula some of the warlock secrets that so few understand.>

Welcome to the guild.
Back to top Go down

Arnatula
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The dark Light :: Post and Register here NOW!! :: Register here!!!-
Jump to: